Are you a 200RYT? Do you want to take your personal practice and/or teaching to the next level? Become a Yoga Therapist!
What is Yoga Therapy?
- Uses Yoga in a therapeutic manner
- Newer method of healing based on thousands of years of yogic tradition
- Identifies individual imbalances physically and mentally and help to re-balance the individual
- Uses yoga to treat specific conditions including physical pain, anxiety, PTSD, insomnia, depression, autoimmune diseases, and many more
- More information on ‘What is Yoga Therapy’ – HERE
New Hampshire Campus
- Yoga NH is the NH Campus Connection for the Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Training (created, and led primarily, by Brandt Passalacqua).
The Yoga NH Campus monthly sessions begin in January, led by Annette Watson. Dates for 2018: January 7th, February 4th, March 4th, April 8th, May 6th, June 10th, September 9th, October 14th, November 4, December 9. All sessions are from 10:45am-1:00pm.
Information Session dates:
We had our last information session on 12/10. If you are interested in the January session (or a future session – to be announced soon), please email Maureen to set up a time to meet.
12 month program with 4 learning and hands-on components:
- Weekly online lectures – with Brandt
- Weekly live Q&A (multiple times during each week) – with Brandt
- Monthly campus sessions with Yoga NH staff – beginning January 7, 2018 (see dates above – NH Campus)
- Three (3) Weekend Retreats upper state New York, with Brandt (or combine online training with live retreats for the best learning experience)
The weekend retreats can be done in 2018 or in future years. For example, if cost is a challenge for you or a module date has passed – you can do the online lectures (and live Q&A), and the monthly campus sessions and then attend the face-to-face or online retreats as you can afford them and/or as your schedule allows. Each one is offered at least once a year.
- Module 1: April 13-15, 2018
- Module 2: June 1-3, 2018
- Module 3: September 28-30, 2018
Below are links to the program that will hopefully answer any questions you may have! After reviewing, if you would like to move forward, if you have questions not answered by the links, or you want to process how this fits into your teaching/yoga journey, please email Maureen.
- Yoga NH Campus fee: $360 one time Campus fee
- Program payment: payable to Breathing Deeply:
– $2,495 program cost, paying all at once (there are also monthly payment options here)
– three NY weekend retreats ($500-650, depending on the accommodations)
– $250 final exam
- Other information:
– The program is for students with a minimum of a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher status.
There may be some exceptions, so inquire if you are interested, but not yet a RYT.
– You do not need to be a graduate of Yoga NH to join our Campus Program.
– You can take the Yoga Therapy program simultaneously with the 300-hour program!
The process for signing up for program:
– Yoga NH meeting (face-to-face, phone or Zoom), with Maureen and/or Annette
– BDYT application
– Either BDYT will approve your application or contact you for additional information.
– When your application is approved: submit one-time $360 Campus payment to Yoga NH and program payment to BDYT.
– Connect with Annette or Maureen: monthly sessions and ongoing support.
When you complete the BDYT program you become a Certified Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapist. Often times students ask about becoming a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapist (IAYT). Students are not eligible for that designation/certification until they complete the full 800-hour program. That is not a policy for BDYT, that is a policy with IAYT and is nationwide. Therefore, you are ONLY able to apply to IAYT when you complete the 800-hours. (Breathing Deeply is in the process of accreditation for their 800-hour program.)