What is Yoga Therapy?
- Uses Yoga in a therapeutic manner
- Newer method of healing based on thousands of years of yogic tradition
- Identifies individual imbalances physically and mentally and help to re-balance the individual
- Uses yoga to treat specific conditions including physical pain, anxiety, PTSD, insomnia, depression, autoimmune diseases, and many more
- More information on ‘What is Yoga Therapy’ – HERE
New Hampshire Campus
- Yoga NH is the NH Campus Connection for the Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Training (created, and led primarily, by Brandt Passalacqua).
The next Campus monthly sessions begin in January, led by Annette Watson:
Dates for 2018: January 7th, February 4th, March 4th, April 8th, May 6th, June 10th, September 9th, October 14th, November 4, December 9.
Register for information sessions HERE.
November 19th from 11am-12pm, in person at Yoga NH Studio
December 5th from 6-7pm, online
December 10th from 11am-12pm, in person at Yoga NH Studio
12 month program with 4 learning and hands-on components
- Weekly online lectures – with Brandt
- Weekly live Q&A (multiple times during each week) – with Brandt
- Monthly campus sessions with Yoga NH staff – beginning January 2018
Sundays from 10:45am-1:00pm on January 7th, February 4th, March 4th, April 8th, May 6th,
June 10th, September 9th, October 14th, November 4th, December 9th.
- 3 Weekend Retreats upper state NY – with Brandt
**** The weekend retreats can be done in 2017-2018 or in future years. For example, if cost is a challenge for you or a module date has passed – you can do the online lectures (and live Q&A), and perhaps the monthly campus sessions – and do the retreats as you can afford them and/or as your schedule allows. Each one is offered at least once a year. ****
- Module 1: April 13-15, 2018
- Module 2: June 1-3, 2018
- Module 3: September 28-30, 2018
Below are links to the program that will hopefully answer any questions you may have! After reviewing, if you would like to move forward, if you have questions not answered by the links, or you want to process how this fits into your teaching/yoga journey, please email Maureen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $360 one time Campus fee, payable to Yoga NH
- The following payable to Breathing Deeply:
– $2,495 program cost
– three NY weekend retreats
– $250 final exam
- Other information:
– The program is for students with a minimum of a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher status.
There may be some exceptions, so inquire if you are interested, but not yet a RYT.
– You do not need to be a graduate of Yoga NH to join our Campus Program.
– You can take this simultaneously with the 300-hour program!