What is Yoga Therapy?
- Uses Yoga in a therapeutic manner
- Newer method of healing based on thousands of years of yogic tradition
- Identifies individual imbalances physically and mentally and help to re-balance the individual
- Uses yoga to treat specific conditions including physical pain, anxiety, PTSD, insomnia, depression, autoimmune diseases, and many more
- More information on ‘What is Yoga Therapy’ – HERE
New Hampshire Campus
- Yoga NH is the NH Campus Connection for the Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Training created, and led primarily, by Brandt Passalacqua
(The program allows for you to begin when it is most convenient for your personal schedule.)
- 12 month program with 4 learning and hands-on components
- Weekly online lectures – with Brandt
- Weekly live Q&A (multiple times during each week) – with Brandt
- Monthly campus sessions with Maureen Miller – starting October 2017
(This component is dependent on the number of students in the program in 2017-2018.)
- 3 Weekend Retreats upper state NY – with Brandt
**** The weekend retreats can be done in 2017-2018 or in future years. For example, if cost is a challenge for you or a module date has passed – you can do the online lectures (and live Q&A), and perhaps the monthly campus sessions – and do the retreats as you can afford them and/or as your schedule allows. Each one is offered at least once a year. ****
- Module 3: November 3-5, 2017
- Module 1: April 13-15, 2018
- Module 2: June 1-3, 2018
Below are links to the program that will hopefully answer any questions you may have! After reviewing, if you would like to move forward, if you have questions not answered by the links, or you want to process how this fits into your teaching/yoga journey, please email Maureen at email@example.com
- $2,495 for the online lectures and weekly Q&A with Brandt, payable to Breathing Deeply
This is the payment when you pay all at once. There are other payment options on the Breathing Deeply website (click on the details here link above).
- $360 Campus fee, payable to Yoga NH (This is for a 12-month period of time, for 10 sessions. If you miss a session, there is no partial refund available.)
- Retreat costs – depends on type of accommodations (usually between $500-$650, per weekend), payable to Breathing Deeply
- $250 for oral and written exam, payable to Breathing Deeply
- Other information:
The program is for 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training graduates.
There are some exceptions, so inquire if you are interested, but not yet a RYT.
You do not need to be a graduate of Yoga NH to join our Campus Program.
You can take this simultaneously with the 300-hour program!*