2017 Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra Training: 2-day Training – Level I
Friday 8/18 from 9am-5pm and Saturday 8/19 from 10am-6pm
15 hours toward Yoga NH Teacher Training
30 CEs for Yoga Alliance (15 contact and 15 non-contact)
with Maureen Miller, E-RYT500.
at Living Yoga, 120 North Main Street, Concord, NH
The sessions will include:
– What is RY?
– The history of RY
– The benefits of RY
– The 8 limbs of Yoga and RY
– Format for 3-hour workshop
– Using essential oils, crystals, music, Reiki
– RY props
– RY poses (set up for poses – yourself or students, verbal cues, variations, benefits)
– RY sequences (for teaching or home practice) !
– Yoga Nidra and Guided Meditation
– 2-hour Restorative Yoga class
$200: for Yoga NH Students/Graduates and Early Bird rate
$250, after early bird date
Required books (purchase on your own):
– Restorative Yoga for Life: A Relaxing Way to De-stress, Re-energize and Find Balance – Gail Boorstein
– Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief – Julie Lusk.
$200: for Yoga NH Students/Graduates and Early Bird rate– by July 7th
$250, after early bird date – after July 7th
The hours attending these workshops may be used toward the Yoga NH Teacher Training Program or for CEUs, if you are an RYT with Yoga Alliance..