I am scheduling dates around New England for 2018, if you are a studio owner and are interesting in hosting me for this two-day workshop, please contact me at email@example.com.
This training is open to all – you do not have to be a yoga teacher or teacher-in-training to attend. Come and learn more for your personal practice and/or to share with family & friends. Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra are practices that enhance happiness & joy, contributes to reducing stress, and integrates the body-mind-spirit in a way that helps us deal with life’s challenges with a more positive mindset.
at Yoga NH studio – two opportunities to take this training in 2018
— 6 week session, Mondays: 1/15/18-2/28/18 (no class 2/5) from 6:15-8:45pm
— All day Saturday and Sunday: August 18-19 from 9am-5pm
14 hours toward Yoga NH Teacher Training
14 hours for CEs for Yoga Alliance
The sessions will include:
– What is RY?
– The history of RY
– The benefits of RY
– The 8 limbs of Yoga and RY
– Format for 3-hour workshop
– Using essential oils, crystals, music, Reiki
– RY props
– RY poses (set up for poses – yourself or students, verbal cues, variations, benefits)
– RY sequences (for teaching or home practice) !
– Yoga Nidra and Guided Meditation
– 2-hour Restorative Yoga class
$225: for Yoga NH Students/Graduates and Early Bird rate
$250, after early bird date
Required books (purchase on your own):
– Restorative Yoga for Life: A Relaxing Way to De-stress, Re-energize and Find Balance – Gail Boorstein
– Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief – Julie Lusk.
payment links for 2018 coming soon.
The hours attending these workshops may be used toward the Yoga NH Teacher Training Program or for CEUs, if you are an RYT with Yoga Alliance..