I am scheduling dates around New England for 2018, if you are a studio owner and are interesting in hosting me for this two-day workshop, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, Restorative Yoga/Yoga Nidra, Part II coming in the Summer of 2018!
This training is open to all – you do not have to be a yoga teacher or teacher-in-training to attend. Come and learn more for your personal practice and/or to share with family & friends. Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra are practices that enhance happiness & joy, contributes to reducing stress, and integrates the body-mind-spirit in a way that helps us deal with life’s challenges with a more positive mindset.
at Yoga NH studio – two opportunities to take this training in 2018
— 6 week session, Mondays: 1/15/18-2/28/18 (no class 2/5) from 6:30-9:00pm
at Yoga NH Studio, 48 South Main Street, Concord, NH
— All day Friday and Saturday: August 17-18 from 9am-5pm
at the Baker Library, 509 South Street, Bow, NH
14 hours toward Yoga NH Teacher Training
14 hours for CEs for Yoga Alliance
The sessions will include:
– What is RY?
– The history of RY
– The benefits of RY
– The 8 limbs of Yoga and RY
– Format for 3-hour workshop
– Using essential oils, crystals, music, Reiki
– RY props
– RY poses (set up for poses – yourself or students, verbal cues, variations, benefits)
– RY sequences (for teaching or home practice) !
– Yoga Nidra and Guided Meditation
– 2-hour Restorative Yoga class
$225: for Yoga NH Students/Graduates and Early Bird rate
$250, after early bird date
Required books (purchase on your own):
– Restorative Yoga for Life: A Relaxing Way to De-stress, Re-energize and Find Balance – Gail Boorstein
– Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief – Julie Lusk.
The hours attending these workshops may be used toward the Yoga NH Teacher Training Program or for CEUs, if you are an RYT with Yoga Alliance..