For Yoga Teachers, Teachers-in-Training, and Pregnant Women!
(for RYTs – Yoga Alliance CEUs available)
Coming in 2018: 6 week session on Wednesdays 6:15-8:45pm – dates TBA soon.
to be held at Living Yoga, Concord, NH
The 14 hour training will include:
– In depth review of Asanas/Poses focusing on: variations for each trimester and contraindications
– The 8 limbs of Yoga and Prenatal Yoga, including:
** Pranayama: Breathing techniques
** Pratyahara: Yoga Nidra and Guided Meditation
** Dharana: Mudras, Affirmations
** Dhyana: Meditation
– Sequencing a Prenatal Yoga Class, with a focus on the hips, pelvis and Asanas that encourage optimal fetal position to aid in the birth process
– Prenatal Yoga Classes vs. a pregnant student in your ‘regular’ flow classes
– Practice teaching (group teaching a class, leading Yoga Nidra, Guided Meditation, Mudras, and/or Meditation)
– Handout to provide to your students
– Offering your students adjusts, assists and/or Reiki.
– Connection & Community (in your class, as Prenatal Teachers, Yoga NH Community)
There is also the expectations that students will practice teach a minimum of 4 hours/classes outside of the training and will observe/assist in 2 prenatal classes.
This training is eligible for CEUs via Yoga Alliance. (YACEP)
The photos on this page is licensed by Adobe, please do not download/use it without purchasing a licensed copy for your own use. Thank you.