Restorative Yoga 6-week Training – Level I
3/15-5/3 Wednesdays from 6:15-8:45pm
(15 hours toward Yoga NH Teacher Training or 15 CEUs for Yoga Alliance)
with Maureen Miller, E-RYT500.
at Living Yoga, 120 North Main Street, Concord, NH
The sessions will include:
– What is RY?
– The history of RY
– The benefits of RY
– The 8 limbs of Yoga and RY
– Format for 3-hour workshop
– Using essential oils, crystals, music, Reiki
– RY props
– RY poses (set up for poses – yourself or students, verbal cues, variations, benefits)
– RY sequences (for teaching or home practice) !
– Yoga Nidra and Guided Meditation
– 2-hour Restorative Yoga class
$200: for Yoga NH Students/Graduates and Early Bird rate
$250, after early bird date
Required books (purchase on your own):
– Restorative Yoga for Life: A Relaxing Way to De-stress, Re-energize and Find Balance – Gail Boorstein
– Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief – Julie Lusk.