EARTH & SKY YOGA
The April event is canceled (one of the Stacey’s had a conflict) – we hope to host Stacey & Stacey again this Fall.
Yogis are modern day Shamans, Medicine Wo(Men), and Healers. How do we integrate ceremony and ritual on the
mat? How do we tap into our inner ecology and experience ordinary magic through the elements? And how do we
expand this inner knowing out into the world?
Earth & Sky Yoga is an empowering and dynamic blend of Yoga and Shamanism, rooted in the deep remembering of
our connection to Mother Earth. Indigenous practices from around the world are woven into traditional and nontraditional
yogic practices to support and awaken the senses on and off of the mat. We will learn how to shapeshift
our habitual states of being to become change agents for cultural and ecological inclusion, expansion, and evolution.
This experience, designed for yoga teachers and healers, is like no other. Join us on this journey to shapeshift into
higher consciousness and integrate the ancient wisdom of shamanism with a bold and evolutionary approach to guide
and empower others on their yoga and mindfulness path.
Stacey & Stacey invite you to:
• Explore yoga postures and practices through the elements and emotions
• Create a language that embodies the heart and mind of ancient shamans
• Learn to shapeshift shadow emotions to dark allies and light possibilities
• Acknowledge yourself as a wisdom keeper learning to hold the space and create an empowering experience through yoga and shamanic practices within your clan and community
• Bring forth these new gifts as you teach
• Expand your knowledge and skills to be at the forefront of the evolution of yoga and mindfulness