November 11-15, 2017
Saturday and Sunday 10am-6pm
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8:45am-4:45pm
at Living Yoga, 120 North Main Street, Concord, NH
For yoga teachers, therapists, counselors, health professionals, parents, and everyone interested in guiding others to relax and heal.
You do not need to be a yoga teacher to do this training.
Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra is the antidote for modern life, a practice that heals and transforms on all levels (koshas)—the physical, energetic, mental, emotional, witness, and bliss bodies. Gain the skills you need to lead others into deeper levels of freedom and health than they ever imagined possible. Jennifer Reis, the creator of Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra® and Five Element Yoga®, guides you:
• Learn how to nourish yourself and others
• Explore yoga nidra within the depths of yoga tradition and Western science
• Awaken a sense of wonder and creativity
• Discover how to craft effective classes and comprehensive classes and workshops
• Cultivate voice quality, pace, and explore music, postures and props
• Develop your skills by practice and leading others
In this meditative practice, there is nothing required but to lie down and listen. Your will become skilled at leading this inspired practice that revitalizes the senses, allowing life to be fully lived and enjoyed. Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra is one of the most accessible and inclusive forms of yoga and will become a favorite for your students and clients. LISTEN TO A DIVINE SLEEP JOURNEY
Investment for the 5-day training:
$695 plus $45 for the manual
**** If you are in the Yoga NH Teacher Training Program, some of the hours can be used toward the ‘other hours’ category.
**** If you are a RYT, you can use the hours toward continuing education hours.