Yoga NH has been offering classes, workshops and teacher training since 2005!
We are the only NH Yoga Training Program that has multiple locations running simultaneously.
An exciting component of the Yoga NH program, not offered at any other NH program, is connecting 300-hour program students, 200-hour program students and Program Directors from locations around the state. This creates connection and community in a way that other programs do not have the ability to offer. And it provides a wonderful, larger yoga community to connect with as you experience your yoga journey now and in the years to come!
We are excited to offer something that is unique to Yoga NH and so wonderful in how it connects us to community in a meaningful way!
We offer training for:
– 200-hour level Yoga Training (Portsmouth, Nashua, Concord, NH & Winchester, MA)
– 300-hour level Yoga Training (including various monthly guest instructors)
– Yoga Therapy (We are the NH Campus Program for Breathing Deeply YT.)
– Reiki Certification (5 levels)
– Restorative Yoga/Yoga Nidra Training (2 levels)
– Prenatal Yoga Training (The River Guild, Concord, NH)
** unless noted, all training are held at Living Yoga, the studio Maureen founded in 2005 **
** Yoga Teacher Training can be for those who want to teach or to deepen your personal practice **
As well as classes and workshops, with Maureen Miller (unless noted):
– Yoga Relax & Renew
– Gentle Flow Yoga
– Yoga Adjusts & Assists
– Spiritual Path Yoga
– National and International Guest Instructors for 2017:
Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra, Jennifer Reis; Yoga Anatomy, David Keil; Ashtanga Yoga, Govinda Kai; Chanting Workshop, Girsh; and more being schedule every month